APRIL LOOKS REVIEW SS15 | Looks from jonthegold g-star raw summit clothing section clothing freyrs eyewear zero uv sunglasses | Antwerp male fashion blogger jonathan zegbe

| STYLE OF THE MONTH: BOMBERS ARE FOREVER |

It's time for the monthly recap of my personal style during the month of April. Clearly I have been BOMBing you with style. The bomber jacket is a piece that has been claiming its place in many collections this spring/summer. Being an urban guy who likes urban menswear myself, I have to admit the bomber is indispensable in my wardrobe this spring/summer. Yes, the immortal bomber jacket is undeniably timeless!

Let's do that. Let's do more timeless sh*t and wear more timeless fashion.



Greets Jon

SHOP YOUR BOMBER
Share On: Facebook Tumblr Twitter Reddit Google+ Pinterest
Thanks for reading. Leave a comment bellow.