DRINK & TASTE | Dewar’s White Label premium scotch AND ginger ale mix - launch in antwerp - casio watch

Yes, we were a little bit drunk after the bottle was killed by me and 2 friends. That's because one of us - Laeticia, featured in my FIF -  had a birthday to celebrate. But I can assure you that this bottle of Dewar's White label blended Scotch whisky was fully utilized. Don't worry tho, it happened in all moderation. I promise ;-)

A couple of weeks ago  I was invited to taste Dewar's White Label. That was my first time going to an event that doesn't revolve around fashion ( change never killed ) ...  Dewar's  spokesperson came to Antwerp City to present us that premium Scottish whisky. You know what? What really really inspired me was the Scotch & Ginger Ale mix. Never have I had a drink this revealing. Call me an alcoholic if it's not ok to be inspired by a drink. Dewar's gifted me a bottle of their fine blended scotch and a ginger ale . So we could mix the drink ourselves. And that's exactly what we did! :-)

DRINK & TASTE | Dewar’s White Label premium scotch AND ginger ale mix - launch in antwerp
LET'S MAKE THIS COCKTAIL
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
  • 50 ml of Dewar’s White Label
  • 150 ml bottle of quality ginger ale ( we used 'Fever-Tree' ) 
  • 2 slices of lemon
PREP:
  • Fill a glass with ice cubes, pour in the Dewar’s White Label and the ginger ale.
  • Squeeze some juice out of the lemon, put it in the cocktail. 
  • Cut a couple of slices to put it in the cocktail.
DRINK & TASTE | Dewar’s White Label premium scotch AND ginger ale mix - launch in antwerp

Now you know what to serve at your next party or event:  SCOTCH & GINGER ALE.
Thanks to PRAVDA PRESSROOM for the invite. 



Greets Jon,
#JonTheGold





Thanks for reading. ;-) Leave a comment bellow.