I'm wearing : LEVI'S jacket | TIGERS OF SWEDEN shirt | WE FASHION shirt inside | TIGER OF SWEDEN | SAMSOE SAMSOE chino | UGG sneakers | JOSH ring & bracelet | HEAD UP watches | ZERO UV sunglasses | LEE COOPER backpack 
Festival goals by Jon The Gold BLOG - levis jacket tiger of swede white shirt we fashion printed shirt samsoe samsoe chino khaki ugg australia sneakers josh ring and bracelet headup watches zero uv sunglasses levis bakcpack

Today I had my first exam. It was my last presentation for a commercial management - course I enrolled for this year at school. The teacher gave me some feedback that felt like honey to my ears. So sweet. She liked my rapport + the presentation. Yaay! ( Ooh btw It's that teacher , who looks like Femke Janssen,  I was woman crushing on in - one of my previous posts ) . So I decided to focus on upcoming festivities coming up this summer , some  of them even starting in June already...pffeww that's so soon. I have got to have a plan for this.


Getting festival ready on the online ZALANDO FESTIVAL CORNER with my casual festival look with a splash of blue and African prints on my inside-shirt. Summer's coming and #IAMREADY4FESTIVALS. Ain't I right. My festival inspired look, sets me in the mood, I can't deny. That's why I put out my stunt glasses, jeans jacket, fedora hat, khaki chinos and backpack...because a festival is supposed to be a trip to an alternate world. Don't worry about the double shirt style I went for. It'll all come off at the end of the day! ;-) You can also see my festival selection I did for the ZALANDO FESTIVAL MEN'S CORNER. Join  US & many more by sharing your festival looks on Instagram using #IAMREADY4FESTIVALS.

When attending music festivals I really go all in for the music. I have been a music lover for as long I can remember. Music is my daily drive and part of my routine. Going to music festivals and seeing the artists or Dj's in real life , playing their music really takes me away.  These are my #FestivalGoals . Now, you know why I had to plan this out. TomorrowLand is not a plan anymore. Well, guess how?

Festival goals by Jon The Gold BLOG - levis jacket tiger of swede white shirt we fashion printed shirt samsoe samsoe chino khaki ugg australia sneakers josh ring and bracelet headup watches zero uv sunglasses levis bakcpack
Festival goals by Jon The Gold BLOG - levis jacket tiger of swede white shirt we fashion printed shirt samsoe samsoe chino khaki ugg australia sneakers josh ring and bracelet headup watches  antwerp zero uv sunglasses levis bakcpack
Festival goals by Jon The Gold BLOG - levis jacket tiger of swede white shirt we fashion printed shirt samsoe samsoe chino khaki ugg australia sneakers josh ring and bracelet headup watches  antwerp zero uv sunglasses levis bakcpack
Festival Goals by Jon The Gold BLOG levis blue bakcpack josh accessories ring bracelet leather samsoe samsoe khaki chino
festival goals by jon the gold blog - antwerp fedora hat levis jeans jacket headup watches jonathan zegbe menswear blogger outfit look
Festival goals by Jon The Gold BLOG - levis jacket tiger of swede white shirt we fashion printed shirt samsoe samsoe chino khaki ugg australia sneakers josh ring and bracelet headup watches  antwerp zero uv sunglasses levis bakcpack

SHOP SIMILAR LOOK


 •••

JON'S SUMMER FEST GUIDE

•••

  • SUMMER FEST on  4 and 5 July
 This year my favorite Belgian dj's are visiting the summer fest stage in Antwerp:  Lady S , Daddy K and HARDWELL. Hell of a line up tho. The tickets are €48. I'm not that weekend-camping kind of festival-person. You must know that I'm more of a 1-day-festival- type of guy.
  • REGGAE GEEL on 31 July &  1 August
Shaggy is the first headline of the festival. " It wasn't me " off course I Had to mention that song. That jam always puts a smile on my face.

The tickets cost €25 on Saturday and €30 on Sunday.
  • COULEUR CAFé in Brussels on 3 , 4 & 5 july
Couleur Café is a must every year!!!! I always have so much fun on Couleur Café. One of my memorable couleur-café moments AND top-summerfest-moments would be when I saw the queen ERYKAH BADU live. Waaauw Waaauw! That's all I kept thinking to myself. My friends and I were vibing to her  oh so soulful old school jams. This edition invites legendary US rappers like Cypress Hill, Wycleff Jean and WU-TANG Clan. DAAAAAAAMMN! To all my G's out there, I feel you right now. I'm putting my two up in the air right now. What a nostalgic moment for the '80 and '90 kids who knew real hiphop.

 The tickets cost  39€ for each day.
  • POLÉ POLÉ - GENTSE FEESTEN on 17 July till' 26 July

  • La fete de la musique on 19 June in Brussels




  Thanks for reading!

`Greets Jon,

photography by HOYMEDIA