Men Fashion trends : the urban men with style are wearing neoprene.

NEOPRENE IS FOR MEN TOO


NEOPRENE. You might have seen it on the runways chez Armani or WANG. The streets has adopted it a while ago. But to be honest I don't see men wearing neoprene a lot. Obviously because it's a difficult fabric to wear & combine. Plus If you buy menswear made of neoprene that is from low quality it can turn ugly real quick. I analyzed and came to the conclusion that in my entourage nobody has a neoprene blazer or sweater. The only place or time to see that is during fashion weeks and they come in all shapes. To all my urban young men and male bloggers  : Neoprene is for men too you know !? 


At JONTHEGOLD HQ -  in reality it's just my bedroom -  I have a neoprene men's blazer in blue, like in the first picture. I bought it at the WE FASHION store in Antwerp. It gives a very smart, dapper and modern vibe to my ootd. It's another sort of "classy" when I wear my blue neoprene blazer or if I wore my blue cotton blazer. I tend to wear it with a plain black pants with a slimfit or my neoprene black pants. For me personally, it works! 

I'm actually glad that there's a new fabric which we can play with and experiment with. Menswear in particular is not that emancipated, we don't have a big choice when it comes to clothes. So when new fashion-forward trends enter the menswear world, I'm not missing that train.

Men Fashion trends : the urban men with style are wearing neoprene. runway neoprene menswear Men Fashion trends : the urban men with style are wearing neoprene.  streetstyle neoprene menswear
Men Fashion trends : the urban men with style are wearing neoprene.  streetstyle neoprene menswear
Men Fashion trends : the urban men with style are wearing neoprene.  streetstyle neoprene menswear

Here I am with my neoprene tracksuit. Been wearing them for a while now. They feel comfy and look so dope. I wouldn't say that I'm a tracksuit fanatic, but whatever looks urban & stylish I'm wearing. 


Men Fashion trends : the urban men with style are wearing neoprene.  streetstyle neoprene menswear - Maniere de voir tracksuit
Men Fashion trends : the urban men with style are wearing neoprene.  streetstyle neoprene menswear - section clothing uk neoprene tracksuit

I want to ask something to the real fashionisas & fashionistos amongst you : The Neoprene tracksuit... Is it a YES or NO for you ? 



Greets Jon





Thanks for reading. Leave a comment bellow.