jonthegold modeling for antwerp based comme les loups fall winter 15 lookbook in hilton hotel - classy smoking look

It was about time that I did an update in my 'OFF-BLOG DUTIES'-journal. Blogging brings along many opportunities, modeling for a lookbook is one of them. Antwerp based men accessory label COMME LES LOUPS, that specializes in personalized bow ties asked me to model for their Fall/Winter Lookbook. They stumbled upon JON THE GOLD online and they emailed me. Now that was great news. After doing my happy dance - the nae nae - I emailed them back with a positive answer.

The idea was to shoot their new collection in the Hilton Hotel in Antwerp. Although classy, sexy, playful hotel scenery felt real at the moment, I found the final results EP-IC. It was totally worth it waking up at 9 am. Plus the team of the day ( Photographer Stephanie De Smet , Hair & Make-Up Noel Innocencio, Models: Jurgen Masure, Elsebie Janssens ) was super chill.

Discover the full lookbook by Comme Les Loups ( here

jonthegold modeling for antwerp based comme les loups fall winter 15 lookbook in hilton hotel - blue suit with grey bow tie classy menstyle

•••
Thanks for visiting
•••

Greets Jon
#JonTheGold
 #Commelesloups