Pardon my french, I had to upgrade my fringe game. Since I bought this leather fringe jacket at a thrift-store downtown in Antwerp - for only €50 - I've been appreciating seeing fringes a lot more on the streets.

One question went through my mind though. Why aren't there more men out there - especially in my little town called Antwerp - rocking a fringed leather jacket ?

Many find the fringe only appropriate for a festival look. That's all about to come to an end. It is straight out safe to bring out the fringe for a spin. With this post I dare all men to wear : The fringed biker jacket.

3 Style Tips on how Men should rock the fringe jacket + Must-Haves for a small visit to Rotterdam.

It's all in the attitude guys and the way you wear the fringed biker jacket. Let me give you 2 convenient style tips when leaving the house sporting the fringe .

#1 : Be Confident

After your last outfit check in the mirror when leaving the house switch that confidence to  a 100 ! Because folks will stare. Now it's your turn to own it. Channel your inner-rockstar.

#2 : Be open to explore multiple menswear options

It's already a known fact that men have way less options when it comes to the amount of items to combine. So whenever I see an opportunity to explore new options in menswear I go for it.

| Fringes on the runway |

Summer Spring 2015 runways of Saint-Laurent , TOPMAN have the FRINGE feaver too.
| Fringes on a modern silhouette |
black fringe jacket for men on the runway - costume national spring 2016
| A Trip Down Memory Lane | 
A trip down memory lane : Bob dylan wearing the leather biker jacket with fringes for men
I'm wearing : EPISODE jacket | TOPMAN sweater ( via ZALANDO ) | REPRESENT CLOTHING tank top | RAF SIMONS pants | DR. MARTENS shoes | BLACK CLOTHING cap | FORBES & LEWIS backpack ( Shop Here )
3 Style Tips on how Men should rock the fringe jacket + Must-Haves for a small visit to Rotterdam.
3 Style Tips on how Men should rock the fringe jacket + Must-Haves for a small visit to Rotterdam.
3 Style Tips on how Men should rock the fringe jacket + Must-Haves for a small visit to Rotterdam.
| Must-Have Travel Shoe | During my small trip to Rotterdam I wore my fringed biker jacket paired with some solid black Dr. Martens 1940 boots. The ideal addition to my very personal travel look.
3 Style Tips on how Men should rock the fringe jacket + Must-Haves for a small visit to Rotterdam.
Lately I've been occupied with a lot of things. However great things are coming up for the blog so stay tuned for more menswear inspiration.

I also have some cool news... I'm now officially a brand ambassador for WE FASHION together with my girl Elien Reynders who will be representing the WE FASHION womenswear collection in Belgium. I'll be giving you guys small previews on my twitter for sure. Stay ahead of my daily updates on menswear, style tips, must-haves and funny things happening around me. All you gotta do is follow @jonthegold on twitter .
3 Style Tips on how Men should rock the fringe jacket + Must-Haves for a small visit to Rotterdam.
| Must-Have Travel Backpack | In the meantime my go-to backpack of the moment is this Forbes & Lewis Rider backpack (Get it Herewith the fluo yellow leather details. Convenient especially when on a small city trip to a neighboring country. My ride or die F&L Rider backpack carries your all your style and tech essentials.
3 Style Tips on how Men should rock the fringe jacket + Must-Haves for a small visit to Rotterdam.
3 Style Tips on how Men should rock the fringe jacket + Must-Haves for a small visit to Rotterdam.
•••
Thanks for visiting
&
Remember to keep up with me on my Twitter ! ;-) 
•••

Greets Jon

Photography by Trudy Danso // Bob Dylan portrait : vogue.fr