Last Friday I went to Knokke to celebrate the Nuit de la Zoute. That's on the Belgian coast by the way.
In fact every year I spend a couple of days in Knokke. If it's not for a friend or family it's on an invite from Scotch & Soda. Yes, they invited me over to spoil me with a new Scotch & Soda look + limited edition accessories from the Maison Scotch collection on the Scotch on Wheels. Which I'm a huge fan of for a while now. But let's not lose focus here. The real reason for my S&S store visit in Knokke was to see the new fall-winter 2016 men's collection in real-time. I saw the collection before during the press days but it's different seeing it in its full aesthetic.

Scotch & Soda store in Knokke

Scotch On Wheels in Knokke

Originally the Scotch On Wheels tour was designed for Scotch & Soda first show at New York Fashion Week. The Scotch on Wheels truck already traveled to all fashion weeks en this summer their new stop was the Belgian coast. And we had to keep it rollin'.



I'm wearing: SCOTCH & SODA hat | RIVER ISLAND shirt | RIVER ISLAND pin | SCOTCH & SODA pants | KOMONO watch | DIESEL leather bracelet


Photography by Luka Orluca